Are you enthusiastic, hard-working, reliable, self-motivated, yet a team player? Are you looking for a varied position to test your ability to operate plant, organise the day-to-day running of your team, with flexibility to travel nationwide? Then this is the role for you!
- Supervision and on-site management of Agricultural Drainage and other works
- Operation of Plant and provision of labour as required.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety instructions are followed
- Keeping up to date records of works
- Ensuring quality of works is of a high standard.
CPCS / NPORS certificate for Trencher, 180° Excavator and Agricultural Tractor preferred.
To apply for the position please forward your CV together with a covering letter to Kirsty Willingham
For any further questions please telephone 01359 259424.