We currently have a vacancy for two Jetting Operatives to join our De-Silting and Gully Sucking teams. Previous experience jetting in the utility industry and NRSWA operatives preferred.
To work as a team member, carry out allocated tasks set by the Civils Operation Manager / Coordinator at various sites mainly in the East Anglia region but possibly throughout the UK, with an emphasis on safety and quality.
- Operation of De-silter and gully sucker at customer sites as required
- Safety checks on the machine you are using and ensure it is in good order
- Ensuring all Health and Safety instructions are followed
- Keeping up to date records of works
- Ensuring quality of work is of a high standard.
Further Responsibilities / Duties
- Maintaining tools and Equipment
- Clean up Job site at end of day and ensure all equipment is properly secure for the night
- NRSWA Operator
- WJA accredited course
- Confined Spaces Medium
- Emergency First Aid
- Driving Licence
- Willingness to learn skills on site
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Advanced organisational skills
- Able to pass drug and background screening
- Excellent team working skills
Apply with CV to: Kirsty Willingham, Miles Drainage Ltd, Great Ashfield, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 3HA
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01359 259 424