We currently have a permanent vacancy for a Tractor & 180° Excavator Driver to work with our Land Drainage Team.
This role will suit an experienced driver who is prepared to work long hours and occasional nights away and weekends. In return we offer good rates of pay and transport to site.
CPCS card required.
To apply for the position please forward your CV together with a covering letter to Kirsty Willingham
To work as a team member, carry out allocated tasks set by the Contracts Manager / Sales Technician under the supervision of a team leader at various sites mainly in the East Anglia region but possibly throughout the UK / World, with an emphasis on safety and quality.
- Operation of Plant and provision of labour at customer sites as required
- Being a banksman on utility projects
- Safety checks on the machine you are using and ensure it is in good order
- Ensuring all Health and Safety instructions are followed
- Keeping up to date records of works
- Ensuring quality of work is of a high standard.
Further Responsibilities / Duties
- Maintaining tools and Equipment
- Clean up Job site at end of day and ensure all equipment is properly secure for the night
- NPORS or CPCS certification in Excavators / Agricultural Tractor ( Training can be provided for the right candidate)
- Towing a Trailer
- Willingness to learn skills on site
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Excellent team working skills