We currently have a vacancy for two Civil Engineering Operatives to join our Duct laying teams. Candidates will require NRSWA operative, 360° (CPCS/NPORS) and towing licence for this role as well as previous experience on utility installation and reinstatement.
To work as a team member, carry out allocated tasks set by the Civils Operation Manager/Coordinator at various sites mainly in the East Anglia region but possibly throughout the UK/World, with an emphasis on safety and quality.
- Operation of Plant and provision of labour at customer sites as required
- Reinstating of tarmac/road surface
- Being a banksman on utility projects
- Safety checks on the machine you are using and ensure it is in good order
- Ensuring all Health and Safety instructions are followed
- Keeping up to date records of works
- Ensuring quality of work is of a high standard.
- Maintaining tools and Equipment
- Clean up Job site at end of day and ensure all equipment is properly secure for the night Skills
- NPORS or CPCS certification in 360 excavator and other relevant plant
- Willingness to learn skills on site
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Advanced organisational skills
- Able to pass drug and background screening
- Excellent team working skills
If you think you are the right person of this job please apply with CV to: Kirsty Willingham, Miles Drainage Ltd, Great Ashfield, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 3HA
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01359 259 424